Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TV Listing on your Touchsquid
12-07-2011, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2011 06:34 PM by admin.)
TV Listing on your Touchsquid
The latest version of the TouchSquid remote app has some great new features. One of these is the ability to set favorites buttons to a web site instead of a channel. When you select a favorites button, the web site you selected will appear in the TouchSquid window, no need to close the app.

What is this useful for? Bored wives might check the sports scores or the stock market while the chick show hubby likes is on.

One of the best uses is TV listings. I found a great site for this info, Zap2it.com. Just enter your zip or postal code and your cable or satellite provider and up pop the listings for your area. You can customize the site to put your favorite channels at the top so you don't have to scroll down a long list.

The best remote table app with the best TV listings? Life doesn't get much better. I wish I had time to actually watch TV...
GS
Read my novel Tiger and the Robot

Then try the Saga Personal Assistant App featured in the book.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: TV Listing on your Touchsquid
Is it possible to call an android app instead? I would like to have the xbmc app called to manage that component as it offer recordings browsing while there is already something playing on the a screen.

Thank you

Ehfortin
01-25-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: TV Listing on your Touchsquid
If you start XBMC before Touchsquid, you can switch between them rapidly by holding down the home button until the icns appear, then touch the one you want. When you return the app will be in the same state you left it.
GS
Read my novel Tiger and the Robot

Then try the Saga Personal Assistant App featured in the book.